Many of us have seen realistic images of houses, cottages, gardens, which show in detail how nice it all looks from different angles.
Here are a few examples.
In fact, these are not photos. They are just the ideas of designers and architects who work out the development plan. Yes, it is not built yet, but the designer has already embodied the idea in a visual image on which the happy owner of the real estate is able to assess how things will look like, and make adjustments, if applicable. That is, exterior visualizer is the person who creates a photorealistic image based on the given plan of development.
Here many readers might have a natural question – this is, probably, a sort of very creative profession, which has to be studied for years in institutions? Yes, this work is a creative one, because you need not only to create a scene, but also to give realism to it. On the other hand – the work on specific task forces to follow a predetermined plan that makes everything much easier.
With regard to study, we’ll talk about it a little later. We would like to say that it’s not so terrible and expensive, as it seems, but available.
How much can you earn by doing visualization of exteriors?
This is the second natural question that arises before you decide whether to spend time exploring a new field for yourself. This can be answered simply – the construction field is expensive in general. If you require for designer services, the services of visualizer are also needed – picture can tell a person much more than a thousand words and plans. This means that the exterior visualization services aren’t cheap, which means that this can be quite a good work for earning for living.
For example, work on a simple building, which takes a couple of days, can cost 10 thousand roubles and more. The more complex the project is, and the more images are required from different angles, the more expensive the work will be. Thus, even a novice with a serious approach to the work may earn 50 thousand roubles in a month and more.
Experienced professionals, whom every novice will become sooner or later, have monthly income of more than 100 thousands and this is common thing. Would you agree that this is quite decent payment? Especially if you do not have to leave the house to do this work, and it is enough to have only a computer.
What do you need to start studying a profession of visualizer?
It’s simple – you need to have 3 things only:
1. A computer, powerful enough to work with 3D Max program. Most part of home computers, capable to cope with modern games-shooters, having 4 GB RAM, are suitable at the initial stage.
2. The desire and perseverance – this must be named the principal thing. Nothing will work out if to treat work carelessly and especially, if you do not practice. Anyone who treats work seriously, reach success – this is the fact of life.
3. Teacher – you need to have sufficiently experienced specialist, who will teach you all the details of 3D visualization. It is desirable to have the opportunity to ask questions, which the beginner always has many.
If the first and second points make more or less clearance and are solved on your own, the third is bit more complicated. Reading books, video tutorials and learning courses on modeling in 3D Max – they are nearly useless, as they will give a lot of theory, but little clearer in terms of actual 3D visualization of exteriors. Therefore, we will provide you with links to video tutorials on this topic from the two very known visualizers. If you learn, do it from the best!
Vrender Company 2016.
- 3D Architectural Walkthrough Animation Services New York - April 24, 2019
- 3D Rendering Services in San Francisco, California - March 12, 2019
- Top free websites with 3d models for rendering and animation in 2019 - March 12, 2019