Cinema 4D or abbreviated C4D by MAXON company is a package for creating three-dimensional graphics and animation.
Cinema 4D is a universal program for creating and editing three-dimensional effects and objects. It allows rendering objects using Gouraud method. It supports high-quality animation and rendering. It stands out thanks to simpler interface than other analogues.
With the release of the 12th version, MAXON no longer provides modules for sale. Instead, Cinema 4D is now available only in the six embodiments described below.
In addition to the main program, which contains the basic tools for modeling, texturing, animation and rendering, there are also modules that allow the user to get more specialized tools and functions of the program.
• Advanced Render – it is a module that provides advanced capabilities for rendering of the scenes,
• BodyPaint 3D – tools for creating UV’s unwrapping and texture maps (since R10, it is included in the basic package),
• Dynamics – module to simulate the dynamics of hard and soft bodies,
• HAIR – module for creating hair,
• MOCCA – a module designed to work on characters’ animation. It includes a system for simulation of tissues, morphing, various deformers, and much more,
• MoGraph – it is a module designed to generate and animate objects. It is intended for creation of animation design,
• NET Render – a module that allows calculating the animation in the render farm. Starting from its 15th version, this module ceased to exist and was replaced by Team Render system,
• PyroCluster – a tool for creating volumetric effects of smoke, dust, etc… (from the R10 version it has been included in the Advanced Render module),
• Sketch and Toon – a module allowing to create not photo-realistic visualization of the scene,
• Thinking Particles – it is a module that includes nodes system of particles’ control.
© Copyright Vrender.com 2016.