3D Panorama is the ability to “look around” at 360° from a single point with the capture of the floor and ceiling. 3D Tour is a tour inside of the three-dimensional space, a walk through a future interior and sightseeing of a future facility.
Types of 3D Architectural Virtual Tours
There are 2 main types of virtual tours:
1) Based on panoramic photos, spherical or aero shooting. Such tours work on ready-made, existing, live objects and perform various marketing tasks to attract customers and visitors.
2) 3D tours and panoramas, which are a kind of virtual excursions based on only three-dimensional graphical images of future objects (non-existing). This is where the entire strength of modern capabilities and technologies of the future takes power. On this site, we offer you services of creating 3D tours and panoramas as a great addition to the existing portfolio or presentation of your project.
Another option that is available to our customers is ordering the 3D panorama of the future object. This is very effectively during presentations or sales in person.
Of course, a simple 3D visualization is already a comprehensible image, very photorealistic and giving a possibility to understand a lot. However, if you offer your customer not only a “photo album” or a slideshow, but a whole virtual tour inside of his or her future home, car showroom or a museum, the effect will be unsurpassed!
Why do I need a 3D panorama or 3D tour?
- to effectively complement already existing presentation or portfolio
- to create a positive image of your proposal
- to emphasize your high professional level and modern approach you use
- to help present an object in conditions of limited time and/or a large number of agreeing person
- sometimes it can be a budget alternative to costlier animation
- it increases the loyalty and trust of potential customers
- it makes the visualization more understandable as it helps to see all the advantages of the object
- it increases the time spent by a visitor (a prospect, a client) on the site if you place it there
- the effect of presence on the object is created (as it is possible to consider even the smallest details).
Vrender Company 2018.