Development of 3D models is making an exact copy of virtual objects.
3D modeling services are very popular not only in United States, but around the world. This is because the development of 3D models is the first step towards creating a new real architectural object. You may order development of 3D models in the Vrender company.
View examples of work
• Quality of the source data
• Complexity of the modeling object
• Number of modeling objects
• Terms of project implementation.
Stages of 3D modeling
1. Drawing up technical assignment to create an ordered 3D Model
The technical assignment contains all the customer’s requirements and everything that is already known about the future project, for example, dimensions, the material of manufacture, design features, etc.
2. Making a 3D model in a special program
The 3D modeler or the industrial designer is engaged in manufacturing of 3D model. For 3D modeling, complex software is used: 3DS Max, SolidWorks, and others. A specialist will provide an accurate model based on the technical assignment and will make the necessary corrections.
Rendering is the process of transformation of a 3D model into a 2D image. Rendering includes the imposition of textures, the adjustment of lighting, shadows, etc. The result of the rendering process is the image in 2D format.
A prototype of a product is created only if a 3D model is necessary for the future manufacturing of a product. The finished prototype allows evaluating the quality of the 3D model and its possible shortcomings. If such shortcomings have been detected or other changes are required, the 3D model is corrected.
Types of 3D modeling
3D modeling services based on the described assignment
3D model based on the described assignment is usually created when the object does not yet exist or it needs to be modeled with certain corrections. In this case, the most detailed description of the future object is created, taking into account all the wishes of the customer and the requirements for quality and functionality.
Development of 3D models based on the described assignment from a photo
Production of 3D models based on a photo is much easier and faster than based on the described assignment. The minimum required amount of input data is three photos in the best possible quality (view from the top, front, and side).
3D modeling according to the drawing
Creating a 3D model according to the drawing is the most accurate way of 3D modeling since the drawing contains all the necessary data on dimensions and design.
Application of 3D modeling
• Serial or single production of products. Any way of manufacturing of products requires the existence of its exact virtual copy, i.e. 3D model.
• Advertising and marketing. In advertising, photos of objects are often replaced with 3D modeling and visualization. The objects look brighter and more attractive in this way. In addition, it is possible to add any details, make animations, etc.
• Computer games and movies. Using 3D models, characters of films and games are created, as well as the details of the universe.
• Medicine. 3D modeling services are used to design prostheses, body parts, etc.
• Other areas that require 3D modeling are science, education, interior design, construction, etc.
Vrender Company 2017.
- 3D Architectural Walkthrough Animation Services New York - April 24, 2019
- 3D Rendering Services in San Francisco, California - March 12, 2019
- Top free websites with 3d models for rendering and animation in 2019 - March 12, 2019