The skillful combination of architecture of construction with smallholding creates true masterpieces of beauty and aesthetics. Selection of the shape and style of the building is not easy, and even more difficult to link it with the surrounding buildings and vegetation.
To help the modern landscape designers, many programs have been developed that perform a visualization of the ready object in a two-dimensional image or video with many points of view on the three-dimensional object and this is regardless of the size of buildings and the land beneath it. There are also tools on the interactive engine, for a virtual tour in the future house.
The landscape design itself solves several practical issues at once:
• it helps to smooth the unnatural geometry of the building and to enter non-standard architectural solutions at existing landscape;
• to deal competently with the different altitude of area or irregularities of boundaries;
• to combine the existing infrastructure with the beauty of flowers and trees;
• to hide unsightly items on the territory;
• to pick flora and the color scheme;
• to complement the project with functional and decorative items: alcoves, fountains, ponds, sculptures etc.
Benefits of visualization in the design of the area
Since the purpose of landscape’s design is the harmony between the aesthetic properties of the object and its practicality, the possibility of visual assessment at the design stage holds great promise for editing and for productive dialogue with the customer.
Rendering is used already in the earliest stages of the development of the landscape concept.With the help of software, it is easy to handle material from sketches, because image editors save the coordinates of the object, done by designer or architect. On the basis of these images, the future house with its land plot may be built.
Powerful computers allow to edit an object in real time during the discussion with the customer or to create multiple images with some differences. Visibility of the process will be useful for both the designer and the client:
• It is easy to make the changes to the program layout: to lift a hill or to form lowland, to install or remove a cascade of lakes or to delete a group of decorative elements.
• With the rendering programs, it is easily to model the external view of estate at any time of the day and of the year, color palette may be formed based on this, depending on the plants’ life cycle. The calculations help to determine the size of the plant, which will affect the illumination of the room.
• Hardware processing of graphics allows to calculate the artificial lighting sources in the dark time of the day. And to figure out, how will the lamp of cold or warm glow affect on the general atmosphere, to evaluate capabilities of color illumination.
• The software allows viewing a combination of styles of individual elements, to receive a general view of the house in the landscape, or to see individual parts, as well as their texture.
• Professional botanist or gardener can assess the compatibility of plants and the prospect of their interaction. Visualization for client is an opportunity to see the floral ensemble.
• Comprehensive visual space can become an integrating element in the work of the architect, florist, designer and contractors.
Visualization provides an unprecedented opportunity to evaluate the appearance of the finished construction, so it is widely used by developers around the world for marketing policy, to attract new buyers or investors for construction projects of various levels.
© Copyright Vrender.com 2016.